An experienced point of view can make all the difference.
The Centerview team brings prior successful consumer industry experience in general management, brand building, operations, and private equity.
Centerview’s Senior Advisors are well-known industry executives who participate in certain Centerview activities and investments where their specific knowledge and contacts will be of benefit to our portfolio companies and investor returns.
- Mike Cowhig, Chairman of the Board of Newell Rubbermaid, Former President of Global Technical and Manufacturing Operations at Gillette
- Joe Dooley, Former President of Duracell, Procter & Gamble
- Ned Guillet, Former Senior Vice President of Human Resources at Gillette
- Robert Hall, CEO of Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine. Former Operating Executive at Palladium Equity Partners, LLC, where he also served as Chairman of Wise Foods and CEO of Castro Cheese Company. Previously, Robert spent over 20 years in the food & consumer packaged goods industry at Nabisco, Kraft, Nestle and Procter & Gamble.
- Nancy Karch, Former Board Member of Gillette and Nabisco, Former Senior Partner of McKinsey & Co. and recognized expert on retailing, mass merchandising, apparel manufacturing and the food and hospitality industries
- Peter Klein, Founder of PK Associates, a consumer advisory and consulting firm, Former Senior Vice President of Strategy for the Gillette Company, Former Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy, Business Development, Marketing Services and Global e-Business at Nabisco
- Mark Leckie, Former Group President of Gillette Global Business Unit, Procter & Gamble
- Robert G. Montgomery, Former Executive Vice President at BirdsEye Foods. Former Vice President of Sales for HJ Heinz Company.
- Brian O’Byrne, CEO and Co-Founder of INOV8 Beverage Consulting Group. Former Executive Vice President Global Innovation for Cadbury Schweppes.
- Admiral (Retired) Edward Straw, Former President, Global Operations of The Estee Lauder Companies, Former Senior Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management at Compaq Computer Corp, Former CEO of the Defense Logistics Agency, the largest miliatry logistics command supporting the American armed forces